Click-ID™ is a second level password to verify a user’s ID. Click-ID™ is used in cases where a user forgets their BioSig-ID™ password but can verify their identity with Click-ID™. This prompts the system to allow a user to re-enroll a new password with BioSig-ID™. Individual users must register with both BioSig-ID™ and Click-ID™ during the profile creation process for it to be successful.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to the Pro Tips for BioSig-ID users video
- Technical Requirements for Users
- What am I creating with BioSig-ID?
- What am I creating with Click-ID?
- Why do I have to draw the password 3 times to create my BioSig-ID profile?
- Why do I have to register/enroll with both BioSig-ID and Click-ID?
- What if I am "mouse" challenged?
- Can I register my BioSig-ID over the phone?
- Trouble getting to the BioSig-ID registration from my LMS
- How do I know how many times I have validated with BioSig-ID?