Letters or numbers seem to be easier to reproduce than odd shapes. Avoid too simple of passwords like dots and slashes, or too complex of a password of 5 or more characters. An okay password is 4 characters, like HK24.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to the Pro Tips for BioSig-ID users video
- Technical Requirements for Users
- What am I creating with BioSig-ID?
- What am I creating with Click-ID?
- Why do I have to draw the password 3 times to create my BioSig-ID profile?
- Why do I have to register/enroll with both BioSig-ID and Click-ID?
- What if I am "mouse" challenged?
- Can I register my BioSig-ID over the phone?
- Trouble getting to the BioSig-ID registration from my LMS
- How do I know how many times I have validated with BioSig-ID?